This is a 1-day workshop for people interested in learning the basics of foot reflexology. It is for personal interest only. Participants must be 18 years of age (or have completed high school) but, beyond this, there are no prerequisites.
- Introduction & standards of practice
- Zone theory
- Overview of the systems of the body
- Overview of foot structure and functionality
- Introduction to the foot chart
- Foot relaxation techniques
- Introduction to the methodology of foot relexology
Intro to Foot Reflexology
The price includes all materials and class time.
Class time is 3 hours of theory and 4 hours practical work.